2013 Star Trac Spinner NXT SR
The new Spinner® NXT-SR with Smart Release™, manufactured by Star Trac®, combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability to deliver best-in-class performance for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner NXTSR features an extra durable drive train and crank system, rust-defying materials, and rock solid construction. New features include adjustable fore-aft bars with an increased five degree handlebar angle for more convenient riding position, improved Q-factor, strengthened and redesigned frame with two-stage powder coating, a redesigned chain guard, and a Smart Release system for added safety.
• Classic steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust prevention
• Traditional Spinner® handlebar configuration with non slip grip coating
• Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design
• Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement
• Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel
• Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design
• Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop
• Accommodates riders 5’ 0” (152.4 cm) to 6’ 6” (201.2 cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg)
Whats the difference between the NXT and the NXT-SR?
The New 2012 NXT and NXT-SR are virtually identical except for the red flywheel panels and the addition of Star Tracs version of Smart Release. Smart Release is a safety feature that allows the flywheel to independently rotate separate from the crank to avoid muscle strain or injury. It’s a great feature to have if the bike is used in an unsupervised setting. The SR feature can also be completely locked out with a few simple adjustments.
As with all of our new commercial bikes, we NEVER drop ship an untouched bike. This bike is pulled from the box, partially disassembled, we do our QuietTune® drivetrain treatment and 35 point performance optimization, THEN the bike is fully assembled and Jeff rides and hand tunes the bike. The bike is then partially disassembled, then OVERPACKAGED with our bombproof packaging technique. We ship FREE, UPS 5-6 day, door to door, fully insured for your piece of mind. Studiocycles is the absolute authority on indoor group cycles and the ONLY outside technical consultant to Spinning, Star Trac and Schwinn Fitness. We are not a fitness equipment company, we are an indoor cycling company and the most respected name in the industry.
This bike includes our unparalleled lifetime warranty, lifetime parts replacement and lifetime email and phone tech support as well as our lifetime parts replacement.
Retail Price: $1795.00
Studiocycles Price: $1595.00
If you find better pricing, Call Jeff DIRECT at 888-909-BIKE
FREE Shipping in the US
Free assembly in Southern California if picked up from our warehouse in Hawthorne, CA. 90250
Call Jeff direct at 888-909-BIKE for competitive pricing on multiple units
StudioCycles was awarded the “2011 Fastest Growing National Distributor Award” at the 2012 IHRSA Trade Show